need direction

hi all i am looking for a stainless steel stand for 4 feet tank i check few lfs they dont do stainless steel stand any of you guys know who do or any of u guys leting go your 4 feet tank with stainless steel stand also can pls pm me da place who sell those thanks all for da time ;)

My old tankMY reef my world

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. udaya

Yeah... i also called most lfs but they quoted me wooden stand prices... for a 2.5ft tank it costs ard $400.

But u can try an aquarium shop opp Thomson Medical Centre called Nature Aquarium or Petmart in Serangoon.

They do customised wrought iron stand so maybe they hv stainless one too.

thanks uws for da reply i will try calling them or go there and find out and for saravanan i prefer to go stainless steel over wood is stainless steel last forever atleast 350 years wooden stand hardly last for 10 years or so even bridges build in sea is has stainless steel foundation so ;)

My old tankMY reef my world

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. udaya