Protein Skimmer for 2 x 1 x 1.5 (88Ltr)

FLEX

Hi everyone.. I'm pretty new to keeping marine fishes.. Currently, i'm still cycling my tank... However, I don't like the look of having a protien skimmer within the tank as it is unsightly and occupies space.. Are there are external skimmers which are suitable for my tank? By the way i'm only planning to keep a fowler tank for a start..

ur budget ?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

weipro skimmer should be ok........

Hi Bro... Are you talking abt the Weipro SA-2011 Protien Skimmer? I was considering that.. But it will still occupy a substential amt of space in the tank... So i'm still looking out for other options..

Hi Bro tineng... Which brand and model of protien skimmer did you use?

i think he is referring that the weipro can be hung on , outside the tank .. i use to hung my weipro too =)

if u wanna invest more , maybe a second hand prizm or a tunze nano skimmer will work relatively well. Someone is selling the biostar flotor, that is one of the best for NANO .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

i think he is referring that the weipro can be hung on , outside the tank .. i use to hung my weipro too =)

if u wanna invest more , maybe a second hand prizm or a tunze nano skimmer will work relatively well. Someone is selling the biostar flotor, that is one of the best for NANO .

Hi Bro hammy..Thanks for your help.. I will go do more reading up before deciding on which one to get... Thanks bro :D

FLEX