FS: Deltec Skimmer and Tunze WB

• SRC Member

eDen,

pls pm me ur number. I have PM Hassan on the skimmer and no response from him. Pls wait till end of thurs. If he never respond by then, we can start talking on it. Thanks :)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

eDen,

tks.. got ur number.. will contact u tml if Hassan never calls.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

eDen,

will contact u shortly.

Deltec 851 skimmer

1. eDen

• SRC Member

Thanks for viewing.. the item had been sold to a nice reefer.. hope u enjoy ur Deltec.. contact me if u hv any queries on setting it up.

Mod, pls close the thread. Thanks.