Top Posters In This Topic

• sky107line

• RockyBoy

• uyopong

• barnacle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alamak! baju kurong i sew for you cheap cheap la. :) haahhahahaha

tonight must go la- two shipments in close vicinity you know!

Wow...Bro ian,

You mean you really can sew baju kurung?(Wow...He can sew!!!) But too bad lah bro since this mth gonna be very tight up...Even want to buy baju kurung oso have

to dig from piggy bank...Btw, If you happen to go down & grab some shipment of sps...Err, You can always drop me a call or message to invite me to come over to ur place & I'll try my very best to come & frag...Oic! Sorry! I mean look not frag..Cheh so bad!!

Don't forget that you need to make kuih tart, batal peluk saloma, prepare ang pau...

Ye tak ye eh! Bantal peluk saloma gua kat rumah pun cam dah lama tak

tukar ar...Dulu beli puteh bersih siak...Sekarang sua jadik kuning campur ijau ar..

Eh! What happen eh barnacle? Gua takut cam ada algae growth tak.... :lol:

Ye tak ye eh! Bantal peluk saloma gua kat rumah pun cam dah lama tak

tukar ar...Dulu beli puteh bersih siak...Sekarang sua jadik kuning campur ijau ar..

Eh! What happen eh barnacle? Gua takut cam ada algae growth tak.... :lol:

Apsal tak pasai rowaphos bila simpan bantal peluk tu?

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

hi there guys!

i didnt manage to go to any of the shipments last night in the end la. irwana changed timing and i was still stuck in the office. ah well.. maybe tonight might be better. as for

sewing, of course i can sew la- all my fish nets, filter bags for rowa, all hand-sewn one! haahahhh... just teasing la. but seriously, no moolah can still come see see and minum kopi together right? then if theres something superb, we can always share and frag.

cheers,

ian

Highly recommend a 90 % Kekabu Change followed by sprinkling of rowaphos in there just for good measure...

:thanks: For e advice bro! Anyway, I'll see what I can do to save it....But if I can manage to remove all e infested algae growth from e entire body....Err, Copperband would you like to have it? Consider it as a present from me bro...Or else I'll put it into a bidding stuff here...Last man standing win!!! :eyebrow:

hi there guys!

i didnt manage to go to any of the shipments last night in the end la. irwana changed timing and i was still stuck in the office. ah well.. maybe tonight might be better. as for

sewing, of course i can sew la- all my fish nets, filter bags for rowa, all hand-sewn one! haahahhh... just teasing la. but seriously, no moolah can still come see see and minum kopi together right? then if theres something superb, we can always share and frag.

cheers,

ian

I heard it's tonite at 11pm

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED