• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sky107line

• RockyBoy

• uyopong

• barnacle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo skyline~ hehe yea finally added a post here... trying to keep my no3 to 0 now and gonna do up a bit on the chaeto compartment.. is chaeto able to survive in 0 no3 environment but with po4? ^-^

To all bro in ROMR....Please do welcome our new gang bro Soup in this thread and it would be nice if you guys can assist him in any kind of question which is related to our hobby here or shall i say that our bro here is in e process of converting from being LPS freak and would like to transform himself to be a SPS freak.... :bow::bow::bow:

Btw, Welcome aboard Matt !! ;)

• SRC Member

Teritip, tu centre brace jaga2 sikit. Kat forum aku ada budak letak mh dekat dengan center brace dia retak. Tank 5 kaki pulak tu.......

Ni temporary je.....once ballast wa dah sampai...wa on 2 MH..then shift

ke tepi sikit....centre brace away dari direct MH..thanks...

Yo skyline~ hehe yea finally added a post here... trying to keep my no3 to 0 now and gonna do up a bit on the chaeto compartment.. is chaeto able to survive in 0 no3 environment but with po4? ^-^

Ermmmm...Wats ur PO4 reading shows bro? And try to maintain ur PO4 below 0.05, Then I guess it should be fine....As for the NO3 it's good to maintain @ zero but seriously....I find dat its quite ridiculous for me to maintain it with Lps together with Sps.....Coz @ this moment my reading on my NO3 e best that I can go is not above 20ppm....Oops!... hehe.

• SRC Member

To all bro in ROMR....Please do welcome our new gang bro Soup in this thread and it would be nice if you guys can assist him in any kind of question which is related to our hobby here or shall i say that our bro here is in e process of converting from being LPS freak and would like to transform himself to be a SPS freak.... :bow::bow::bow:

Btw, Welcome aboard Matt !! ;)

welcome Matt.....

Kewl! So u dun really mind as long as the no3 is kept below 20ppm? Its currently below 5ppm.. but my po4 wahahaha ^^" wahahaha (luffs nonstop)

Yup, I guess now you need to focus more on ur NO4 first before you start to introduce any sps in ur tank.....Btw, Hows ur parameter doing? Such as Kh, Mag and Calcium.....Coz this is oso one of the most crucial parts of e element that we need to maintain every day bro....without failing it even a day ya :)

• SRC Member

Yup, I guess now you need to focus more on ur NO4 first before you start to introduce any sps in ur tank.....Btw, Hows ur parameter doing? Such as Kh, Mag and Calcium.....Coz this is oso one of the most crucial parts of e element that we need to maintain every day bro....without failing it even a day ya :)

Err...NO4??? U mean PO4???

• SRC Member

NO4 dah tak related.Wah macam mana entah die tarik org tu untuk jadi SPS freak???

girlone.png

:0 no3: below 5ppm

KH:9

MG:1350

CA: 500 or so (cos using Sera... dun trust it too much)

salinity: haven chk

po4: *luffs*

lighting: haven switch to the setup u recommend :( 6x39 from 6pm to 12am) haha ^^"

Roger dat!....Ur parameter looks good under e hood except ur PO4 is way beyond needs.....Oh! Yah....As for e lighting, I'm afraid it's kind of basic requirement for e start that I'm currently using it 6x T5 which I find that its find for only certain kind of sps but e placement of ur sps has to be high up inorder to get the intensity of e lighting par.....However as for the growth and e colouration of e sps won't be that fast moving process ....Patient needed ya? :)

• SRC Member
:0 no3: below 5ppm

KH:9

MG:1350

CA: 500 or so (cos using Sera... dun trust it too much)

salinity: haven chk

po4: *luffs*

lighting: haven switch to the setup u recommend :( 6x39 from 6pm to 12am) haha ^^"

bro Matt...if u dun trust ur test kit...then my advise use someting that u trust..

other wise u dun hv the peace of mind on whether it give u the correct

reading or not...

• SRC Member

the rest of the kits are salifret as recommended.. but becos very wasted leh.. the Sera still left quite a bit :)

Ya my current frags are all pretty high up.. ok the top portions of the tank. but one thing erhm. How to determine which place (for flow) is appropriate?

Alamak???!!!! Oops! Sorry bro Soup.....Typo error again its PO4 daa not NO4....hehehe....But, Not to worry so much bout that coz we have a lot of Kung fu Master to monitor on my movement here & there... :P:lol: Btw, See what I mean actually they are watching @ us but they're a bit shy to introduce themself to you.....Other than dat you can always shoot any question to all active userfriendly bro such as barnacle aka (teritip), Rockyboy, Copperband, Stillblue, Uyopong and some other member which I might miss some of them here......This people are the most pioneer Kung fu in sps...

As for me here....still learning and struggling dude. Again sorry ya! :bow:

NO4 dah tak related.Wah macam mana entah die tarik org tu untuk jadi SPS freak???

Aiseyman....Sorry la beb gua tadi masa type tu aru bangun tidor dari keje mlm gak....Si teritip yg kejutkan gua tadik....Pas makan langsung nengok P.C ader message je gua teros enjut beb.....Kan aper....Cumer hajat ingin menolong je :P

Lain kalik kalau ada yg tersalah silap harap tlg tunjukan....Saya budak baru belajar kalau ader tersalah silap harap maafkan.....Btw, Bro Angelfishlover so far lu blum introducekan dirik lu amer kitarang pat sinik....Aper kata lu beri sdikit intro samer brader2 pat sinik baru kita leh kenalkan dirik dan merapat kan lagik siratulrahim....Lagik best kalau lu leh tunjukan lu nye tank ker.... set-up lu ker......Amcam? Orite? Set..... B)