Zoas under attack

Bubber

• SRC Member

had the problem last time , 3 six line wrasse handle it .. . mainly green , six line , yellow wrasse go for flat worms .

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

• SRC Member

Think twice man i used to have a six line and it become the king of my tank all small peaceful fish if put in any then hmm u can imagine whoo. They alway said size does not matter. And one more point is that, there is no 100% that the watever so call predators of flatworm will hunt but of cos the chance is high jus like angel nipping on coral all depend on individual. Any good luck in oyunter them i try six line for me it work so hopefully it goes well for you. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Think twice man i used to have a six line and it become the king of my tank all small peaceful fish if put in any then hmm u can imagine whoo. They alway said  size does not matter. And one more point is that, there is no 100% that the watever so call predators of flatworm  will hunt but of cos the chance is high jus like angel nipping on coral all depend on individual. Any good luck in oyunter them i try six line for me it work so hopefully it goes well for you. :rolleyes:

I agree too. I like to add the six line wrasse since long ago but every each time I think of this monkey fish, I give up. But I think Bubber has no choice as he had screwed up. Well, he has to patience by letting this wrasse clean the tank for one year then all maybe ok and he can fry this fish. LOL. Thinking of one year, hahaha!

• SRC Member
Think twice man i used to have a six line and it become the king of my tank all small peaceful fish if put in any then hmm u can imagine whoo. They alway said size does not matter. And one more point is that, there is no 100% that the watever so call predators of flatworm will hunt but of cos the chance is high jus like angel nipping on coral all depend on individual. Any good luck in oyunter them i try six line for me it work so hopefully it goes well for you. :rolleyes:

I think it should be fine for my case since I dun really have other fish...but from the link, seems like the leopard wrasse is a better choice...maybe I'll try that 1st :)

• SRC Member
I agree too. I like to add the six line wrasse since long ago but every each time I think of this monkey fish, I give up. But I think Bubber has no choice as he had screwed up. Well, he has to patience by letting this wrasse clean the tank for one year then all maybe ok and he can fry this fish. LOL. Thinking of one year, hahaha!

Hmm....I'm not sure how u came up with the "1 year theory" but if the wrasse do eat them, I dun think they r so slow that they nid 1 year to finish them...

Then again I may be wrong, n if u had previously read anything different on the internet, maybe u would like to share with all of us...

• SRC Member

I think it should be fine for my case since I dun really have other fish...but from the link, seems like the leopard wrasse is a better choice...maybe I'll try that 1st :)

Sorry bro but from wat i read from most site it should be a sixline a very powerful pest control rather then leopard wrasser maybe i wrong but the site say that six line is a better choice in term of handling pest.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=375

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=339

• SRC Member

Hmm....I'm not sure how u came up with the "1 year theory" but if the wrasse do eat them, I dun think they r so slow that they nid 1 year to finish them...

Then again I may be wrong, n if u had previously read anything different on the internet, maybe u would like to share with all of us...

no la, the 1 year is a joke. nobody will be so patience. 1 year because some pest may be hidden and not eaten. So I just kiasu, kiasi, kialang,.....

Six line is better as my view too.

• SRC Member

I agree six lines is better if u want a pest remover... provided have no intention of keeping other species of wrasses.

Oh btw, I don't think that 2 six lines introduce together can even co-exit together... that's the case for me in my 4 footer....

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm