Retail Rental~

junyong84

• SRC Member

Hey bros & sis,

I am currently working on some entreprenurial project for my school coursework and I need some information on the prices of renting a retail shop in shopping centres, CBD areas, areas with good traffic flow, etc in singapore. Without these costs, I will not be able to forecast my financials.

I had tried googling on it, tried surfing on the companies for information, and all I could get is that I need to contact their personnel in charge. I guess writing to them wldn't work out because I am just using the information for my coursework... Plus these people probably wldn't even entertain me.

Understand that some of you here are running your own retail stores and know much about the rental prices or perhaps you are an industry player and I hope that you all can help me out.

Pls PM me if you have any information to share with me or if you can direct me to some sources whereby I can find the much needed information. I don't need the excat figures, perhaps just somewhere along the lines...

Thanks...appreciate so much for any help! :D