Flu Vaccination

belle

• SRC Member

I heard the vaccination has to be taken before the flu actually take place (that means when u are healthy)... my sis had one done recently.

My recommendation: Plenty of best rest!

• SRC Member

drink water... no need to waste money to see the doc... :P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
Has anyone gone for one?

I'm having a terrible flu and fever now :sick:

Wanted to go down Sea Life today but dun want to go out of house and infect people.... :angel:

I was down wif flu yesterday too. Seen a doc and still feel shitty today. Worst have to go to work.... sian....

Vaccinations for flu are really useless IMO....Influenza got 3 types..A,B and C. And they consistently change their surface antigen makeup (Haemagluttinin and Neuraminidase) by antigenic drift and antigenic shift. Which explains why total immunity is not conferred to Influenza although one has been previously infected. Best way out is to maintain a healthy immune system. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

speaking of health, there is this new thing at a salon, they flush your toxins from your feet. I saw in a magazine. First is clear water then after a while, the water turns real murky... kind of like swamp water.... supposed to be toxins... :blink:

speaking of health, there is this new thing at a salon, they flush your toxins from your feet. I saw in a magazine. First is clear water then after a while, the water turns real murky... kind of like swamp water.... supposed to be toxins... :blink:

.......Probably some gimmick if you ask me...toxins don't come out from your feet. They are excreted via your kidneys as pee.

As for the water discolouration..probably some cheapo chemical rxn.

not too sure, they now say that coz the feet are porous or something... remember got the TV ad with something u stand on then after the thing turn black?

You exhale onto damp blue litmus paper the paper will turn pink also wat. :lol: