sea horse in kl

nautilus84

• SRC Member
any one in kl keeping sh?

Hi bro! welcome to the seahorse club! i do not know any seahorse keepers in malaysia... but we do have a hong kong friend -"Shl"

what seahorse are u having? :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
ok..im from kl and i have 4 SH with me..have been feeding them ghost shrimp and bbs..thinking off weaning them off live food soon...just wondering if theres anyone nearby to show me the trick...thts all.

Hope this Method helps :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
thnks alot bro chinmo...will try this today.

What specis are u keeping? some specis easier to train while some are just plain stubborn! :lol:

• SRC Member

there are some sites on internet also teaches you how to train them to eat frozen mysis.

Some stubborn ones will refused to eat funny food. They will spit out those accidentally sucked-in food.

You just have to be patience and caring 24/7.

BTW as I know there is a Malaysian website on reefing too. Why dont you try to dig out and ask if any KL people has seahorse so you can have demos