Many itens for sale

chinmo

• SRC Member

hey guys! x'mas sale now on! :upsidedown:

Weipro 2012 at $10 (1 mths old) no pump :yeah:

ozonizer $10 (last check, not brand new, used before, but in good condition) no pump :yeah:

4 ft high, 8 inch wide dual beckett with mdx-70 pump $600! non nego! powerful skimmmer and pump! can give u at least 500 ml of kopi o every day:eyebrow:

LRs around 35-40kg (got big and small size) $50

Fishes to give away! but adopters must have qurantine tank, as they suffer from ich attack(again and again <_< ) alot of fishes! but adopters must take all one shot!

The fishes includes juv emperor angel, koran angel, sailfin tang, blue tang, clown tang, yellow tang, naso tang, dogface puffer, starry puffer, stripe puffer, fox face, porcupines and lots of damsels and few wrasse!

interested pls pm me, sat open house, those catch fish ones must bring own bag or pails

Chinmo

post-665-1197471997_thumb.jpg

post-665-1197472004_thumb.jpg

post-665-1197472015_thumb.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
bro chinmo, wat happened to your 5ft tank?

nothing happen! just have a change of plan :eyebrow:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

weeee....

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

3 ft cabinet tank going for $50 nia, 12mm thickness, glass tank have a 25mm sump hole drilled, overall in good condition, except the cabinet door need to change the hinges.

post-665-1197499908_thumb.jpg

post-665-1197499919_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Guys! have alot of pms for FOC fishes... but only 2 includles buying items..... come support my sales leh :upsidedown: will get back to all of you tonite. only few be choosens to get the fishes... as i have more than 50 fishes...

• SRC Member

Lrs resreved....

Dual beckett skimmer with mdx-70 going at 1 last price-$400! very good deal! good for 4-6ft tanks!

• SRC Member

Thanks to all whom pm me, sorry to those i did not reply....Too many pms... so sorry, all ls clear, skimmers and ozoniser clear too, tank clear too..... Thanks to all! :peace: