New 4 x 2 x 2 in china

alexgo310038

• SRC Member
Its a trade off I guess. Corals seems to be damn cheap. So keep more Corals and less Fishes. Earliest I heading there is next year as my GF still has contractual obligations in SG. Not sure which city I will be heading to yet though. Her parents are keen to have her back close to them in China so I will head there is there are good opportunities.

How is the selection of equipments there? Do they have the more popular brands that we use in SG aka ATI, Deltec etc or we need to smuggle ourselves from SG?

Lets keep in touch in this forum and who know I may be there quicker than I expect. I do travel to China for business trips too.

Hi bro as for equipments it depand on where you are but there are some good china brand equipments here too. but long story short you can get any thing you want via internet. but if you are going to be in guanzhou than it will be alot better than me as i am in Suzhou and there is only 1 lfs here and the next is in shanghai. <_< well no problem if you are in suzhou give me a call and i will buy you dinner. :eyebrow: happy reefing. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Hi Bro, pl PM me the name & address of the LFS in Shanghai & Guangzhou as I'm going there soon.

:thanks:

Hi bro as for equipments it depand on where you are but there are some good china brand equipments here too. but long story short you can get any thing you want via internet. but if you are going to be in guanzhou than it will be alot better than me as i am in Suzhou and there is only 1 lfs here and the next is in shanghai. <_< well no problem if you are in suzhou give me a call and i will buy you dinner. :eyebrow: happy reefing. :upsidedown:

Bro I should be heading to Dalian and not Guangzhou. let me know if you got any lobang there :thanks:

Will certainly contact you if I do get a chance to head to Suzhou

• SRC Member

hi guys there is some lfs in shanghai but i don't thing it is good for anything. belive me as i have been in them. :pirate:

but if any of you going to guanzhou there should be afew you may want to check out. but i have not been there, so i can't said much but them if any of you need lfs address do check these web site out . it may be of some help.

www.ph83.com happy reefing guys :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi guys just add a chiller will update with photo soon. but for now my new addition.

i live it so much. i think its a arco. purper boby with green poly. :eyebrow::upsidedown::upsidedown:

and to get you guys more piss at me it only cost me 65 RMB with air freight cost.

post-3892-1210859121.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
si alex.. post so many pictures... make me "gian" ahh???

ha..... you final come in liao ar. what you want now no money to buy new corals wil need to save and get an other gib shipment in. cos kids education cost a boom over here. almost 30,000 a year :pirate: and she is only in kindergarten. :shock:

will up date as soon as i got new SPS. Cya. bro

• 2 weeks later...