Angel

• SRC Member

Got the following for sale:

1) Used for 1 month BLV 250W 14K DE bulb = $90

2) Brand new Phoenix 250W 14K DE bulb = $80

Terms & Conditions:

1) FCFS

2) reservation for 24 hrs only

3) Self Collect at a pre-arranged place either in town or MRT station convenient to me

4) Reserves the right to cancel this sale as and when is necessary

• SRC Member

Item (1) is now back on sale as I decided not to sell this to unethical reefer who tried to "deceive" me by saying the sale price is $60 and collecting it at a certain MRT station on Wed after we have agreed the price for S$80. Even asked $70 is acceptable or not after I sent that fella a sms saying the deal is off.

That reefer is on my blacklist and if I can't sell these two items would rather keep it as spare.

A piece of advice to this reefer that you can waste all your time but not waste other people time.

For now Item (1) and Item (2) is selling at $80 each and take both for $150. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

This post is a final warning to the reefer whom I refused to sell the BLV Bub at $60 and please refrain from sending me another "boh liao" sms otherwise I won't hesitate to reveal your nick and mobile number here. This is in reference to your sms at 18:50hrs today.

This is a very childish act on your part and hope you learn to accept rejections in life otherwise you wont go far in whatever you are pursing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn