WTS 5x2x2

huiwen

Hi Bros and Sis,

Have a 5x2x2 tank set for sale complete with sump filter system and galvanize metal stand for sale, without pump.

Tank was made by Lim64 with euro brace and corner join with re-enforce triangular glass on black dow corning silicon.

Tank was made for marine but also used for planted for about 4 yrs.

Only come with basic piping without pumps and lights, buyer will have to arrange for own transport.

please see attached picture for some idea :

5x2x2-1.jpg

5x2x2a-1.jpg

Asking for $500 for the set (Price negotiable)

Thanks for viewing, please pm me for viewing if you are interested, viewing will be at AMK.

Cheers,

• SRC Member
Hi Bros and Sis,

Have a 5x2x2 tank set for sale complete with sump filter system and galvanize metal stand for sale, without pump.

Tank was made by Lim64 with euro brace and corner join with re-enforce triangular glass on black dow corning silicon.

Tank was made for marine but also used for planted for about 4 yrs.

Only come with basic piping without pumps and lights, buyer will have to arrange for own transport.

please see attached picture for some idea :

5x2x2-1.jpg

5x2x2a-1.jpg

Asking for $500 for the set (Price negotiable)

Thanks for viewing, please pm me for viewing if you are interested, viewing will be at AMK.

Cheers,

Hi Bro.. Remember me? ( I hope i got the right contacts)

How are you?

Is this the same tank that you decomm to planted tank the last time I went over? Is this the tank that you give to the other reefer ( cant remember his name now)

New plans? :eyebrow:

Is the tank still in good condition?? I just got my new flat.. planning to upgrade to 5 footer..

Let me know...

Thanks.

Hi Bro.. Remember me? ( I hope i got the right contacts)

How are you?

Is this the same tank that you decomm to planted tank the last time I went over? Is this the tank that you give to the other reefer ( cant remember his name now)

New plans? :eyebrow:

Is the tank still in good condition?? I just got my new flat.. planning to upgrade to 5 footer..

Let me know...

Thanks.

Hi David,

This is another tank, mine was a 6 footer :) remember ?

This 5 footer tank is in excellent condition, you can PM me so i can arrange for the viewing, btw the glass are 12mm all round.

Cheers,

Hi David,

This is another tank, mine was a 6 footer :) remember ?

This 5 footer tank is in excellent condition, you can PM me so i can arrange for the viewing, btw the glass are 12mm all round.

Cheers,

Up...anyone ? price negotiable...