4mths old 3ft Marine Tank

Tanggy

• SRC Member

Thanks. :)

if you need help on the hood just let me know lor. So much cheaper to diy plus can do the way you want it.

as for the PVC and eggcrate, got enough space meh? Anyone tried using them in a 3ft tank?? I have though of that before, can save on rocks and stronger wont topple. But my width only 1.5ft leh.

Hmm maybe can try. If anyone has done PVC or eggcrate in a 3ft post pic leh. need example! :D

• SRC Member
Thanks.  :)

if you need help on the hood just let me know lor. So much cheaper to diy plus can do the way you want it.

as for the PVC and eggcrate, got enough space meh? Anyone tried using them in a 3ft tank?? I have though of that before, can save on rocks and stronger wont topple. But my width only 1.5ft leh.

Hmm maybe can try. If anyone has done PVC or eggcrate in a 3ft post pic leh. need example!  :D

Hi. can share on how you DIY the hood? I'm interested to do one to house my lights....with the hood, I can squeeze in many lights and dun feel the warm...just get the chiller to work harder. :D

• SRC Member

Thanks. :D

DP the PBT is still recovering from a marine ich out break. The yellow has fully recovered but the PBT still got a bit so it's not as BLUE as it use to be. sob sob...... :(

Also I lost one clam (use to have three) to worms!! Rest in peace. :cry: attacked from the bottom in the substrate. now the other two is on the rocks! (shaken not stired!) :P

Thanks. :D

DP the PBT is still recovering from a marine ich out break. The yellow has fully recovered but the PBT still got a bit so it's not as BLUE as it use to be. sob sob...... :(

Also I lost one clam (use to have three) to worms!! Rest in peace. :cry: attacked from the bottom in the substrate. now the other two is on the rocks! (shaken not stired!) :P

Eh my nick is D_A ;););) not DP

• SRC Member

Thanks all bro for the support and valuable suggestions!! :)

Have anyone notice that price of liverocks have fallen recently? I have been to 4LFS and they all selling 5/6 per kg. Those looking for LR it is time to stock up liao!! me also need but low bullet liao have to wait till next week. hope price dont go up again!! :P