WTS: Modded Atman CS-400CIRV Chiller

Cedric

• SRC Member

Hi all,

want to sell my used Atman CS-400CIRV Chiller. It has been modded with an additional FOX temp controller to over come the frequent cut off that Atman chiller has. More details can be found on my thread about the chiller here:

My Atman Chiller Mod

I tore down my 3 feet for 2 years already and have since cleaned my chiller with mild acid and stored it in my store room with hopes that 1 day I will have a bigger tank. I guess that isn't going to happen and hence I want to sell the chiller. Selling it for $250. Interested parties please PM me!

:thanks:

Comments are welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Hi all,

want to sell my used Atman CS-400CIRV Chiller. It has been modded with an additional FOX temp controller to over come the frequent cut off that Atman chiller has. More details can be found on my thread about the chiller here:

My Atman Chiller Mod

I tore down my 3 feet for 2 years already and have since cleaned my chiller with mild acid and stored it in my store room with hopes that 1 day I will have a bigger tank. I guess that isn't going to happen and hence I want to sell the chiller. Selling it for $250. Interested parties please PM me!

:thanks:

col me if the chiller stil have.padil 96202719