5 feet whole system decom

jimm

5 feet x 2 x 2 tank plus hood ,cabinet , 4 feet sump and hailea 5000 l / hr return pump is washed clean and ready for viewing and clearence. Price is revised to $200 for quick deal and clearence. do pm or reach me at 91825492 if interested; thank you.

thanks again ,the cabinet is it white? and what is the standard item i need if i take over your tank.

that varies alot. it depends whether you would like all new equipment or 2nd hand ones. it varies the standard or brands that you expect of your equipment' it varies again whether what kind of LS you would like to keep. the timing matters too. [step by step or all at once'not for LS'] . i cant give you a quote but i sure do know that you can get very good deals and wide variaty from this forum! do pm me if you need private advise or futher info about good deals first hand wise or things concerning basic start up.. thank you. :)

a tank set up can be done easily if you like simplicity. get a T5 light, a skimmer, a big packet of salt, 3 to 4 packets of sand, a few packet of coral chips , a packet of filter wool, a bottle of live bacteria; water system can start to run. simply done, it wont exceed $500 as for live rocks, throw in a loose 50kg live rocks[$2 per kg] and let the tank cycle. total, a rough $500 plus minus. after that , do enjoy the pleasure of choosing and collecting slowly; corals and fishes at your own pace. after the tank matures,you can choose to upgrade or add in equipments if you wish; of things with great prices and variety from this forum. :)

a tank set up can be done easily if you like simplicity. get a T5 light, a skimmer, a big packet of salt, 3 to 4 packets of sand, a few packet of coral chips , a packet of filter wool, a bottle of live bacteria; water system can start to run. simply done, it wont exceed $500 as for live rocks, throw in a loose 50kg live rocks[$2 per kg] and let the tank cycle. total, a rough $500 plus minus. after that , do enjoy the pleasure of choosing and collecting slowly; corals and fishes at your own pace. after the tank matures,you can choose to upgrade or add in equipments if you wish; of things with great prices and variety from this forum. :)

your cabinet white or brown . and i do u think of the diamond reef quick start system.

Giving up hobby because of upcoming multi operations due to accident mishap.

5 ft x 2ft x2ft.....12mm thick and 4 ft sump with hood and cabinet plus hailea 5000 l/hr return pump for sale. ---$450 revised to $200

tunze tuchelle stream 6060 6000 l/hr ----$100-----sold

dymax protein skimmer LS-30 plus 2500 l/hr pump ---$50

hopar 4 x 80 watts T5 lighting ---$50-------sold

plenty of addictives, food, digital themo and fan............thrown in together with tank set.

Fishes;

blue face angel----7 inches---$85----sold

emperor angel----6 inches---$65----sold

french angel---medium large---$150---sold

majastic angel---3 1/2 inches---$65----sold

sailfin tang----4 1/2 inches----$40-----sold

blue tangx2----5 1/2 inches-----$38-----sold

yellow tangx2---3 inches-----$30-----sold

cuban hog---5 inches-----$100-----sold

do pm or reach me at 91825492 if interested; thanks. :thanks: