Apogee Instruments Quantum Meter for sale in Singapore: An Informercia

Please see the attached PDF document for more information. for those who want to skip that, details of purchase are shown below.

I currently have nine remaining sets that will arrive latest in 3 weeks. These currently retail for USD$273, which is roughly equal to S$373.2 (based on today’s current exchange rate), excluding shipping and handling charges. I am able to offer each set at a price of $419, which is an additional $45.8, inclusive of delivery*. For the first client who indicates a committed interest, I offer this at cost price (ie. S$ 373.2) as a token^. As a believer of value added service oriented around client satisfaction, I will arrange to collect your meter three years from purchase and send it back to Apogee for recalibration at a minimal cost of S$65 (calibration per set costs USD$55, excluding postage). The sensor head is water proof and attached to a 5m cord. The electrically calibrated meter is more suited for aquaria use as few of us employ natural lighting. I attach here some relevant technical product details for more information.

*But only between 7 to 9pm on weekdays and 12 to 4pm on weekends. I apologise for these restrictions as I hold a day job.

^Since this is all going to be on the forum, the first person to PM me using the same thread will get the discounted rate. This will be based on mutual trust and transparency.

I would expect quite a demand for these limited sets so I cannot guarantee stock if you indicate your interest late. However, if you really must get your hands on one even after they have all been sold, please do contact me and I’ll do my best to assist you.

To order, or to enquire, please PM me direct on this thread and I will get back to you by the next day. To facilitate replies, please be as concise and specific with your queries. I will only accept payment upon delivery, by cash so there is no worry about any scams. I will post another message on the same thread when my orders are full and indicate the estimated day of arrival for the meters. A list of delivery dates and times will follow shortly.

Cheers,

Planula

Apogee_Instruments_Quantum_Meterfor_sale_in_Singapore__Informercial_brochure_.pdf