utah salt water lake

• SRC Member

Recently i've seen my mum dilutting dis product into her drink..when i read the content there seems to have alot of good mineral in it..The product is from Utah salt water lake and in water form..soo wat i do..i put 50 drop in my 6 feet tank..and i observe my fishes..Eventhou some of my fishes got a white spot they seem stronger and healthier..They even eat alot..My butterfly fishes when infected by this disease wun eat and look soo sick..but now they eat like nobody business..hahaha

Sori if you think i am boring but i think it is you who is lame.

• SRC Member

true victor007... but we cant discredit his observation that his fish/sickly at first became stronger.... perhaps the elements did or did not help....perhaps its sheer coincidence that his fish miraculously recovered... more observation and test set up need to happen....( may i stress caution is required when testing as we do not know what the minerals can do at high levels)

and correct no fish lives in utah salt lake... but he did not change his whole tank with the "utah saltlake concentrate" he merely used it as some sore of a supplement...

Peace and reef on bros