Decomm tank sale-2.5ft tank, H&S Skimmer, 150w MH, 1HP chiller, Ca

Creetin

• SRC Member

Skimmer sold! thx for e support

1. 30x30x20inches 10mm diamont glass tankset with full overflow, black chenggai cabinet, sump tank - $500 (tank is leaking but I will get the tank maker to fix it first so basically tank will be siliconed new).

Tank dimensions is 2.5x2.5x20inch. the width is 2.5ft, with 5 inches for overflow. display area left 24 inches (2feet).

20 inch height, 1 inch sits in the cabinet left 19 inches.

actual display size minus overflow is 30 x 24 x 20inch.

e tank has a hood, and its cabinet has both removable side doors. cabinet comes with a lock too.

full overflow chamber with dual pipes in and out...

2. 1 HP Hailea 1HP 880CA - $200 (could be 1.5HP = titanium coil, super strong and durable and lasting!). Letting go cheap.

Specs : -VOLT/FREQ: AC220V/50Hz

POWER: 1HP

ELECTRIC CURRENT: 3.4A

RATE OF FLOW: 1200-3000L/H

WEIGHT: 28.1Kg

SIZE: 485X415X440mm

3. RM 8 inch Calcium Reactor with full ARM unused with CO2 dual gauge needle regulator and CO2 tank - $550

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

Beware of this guy. :pinch:

I bought the chiller from him today. Tested for cooling power at his place. When I returned home and install it I noticed a leak on the inlet valve and saw water dripped. After trying to solve it myself but failed, I called him and his reply was he can only compensate me 20 dollars.

I agree that it was my mistake that i never fully checked. But I was very very dissappointed by his uncaring attitude. I didn't know got such person with this kind of heart.

• SRC Member
Beware of this guy. :pinch:

I bought the chiller from him today. Tested for cooling power at his place. When I returned home and install it I noticed a leak on the inlet valve and saw water dripped. After trying to solve it myself but failed, I called him and his reply was he can only compensate me 20 dollars.

I agree that it was my mistake that i never fully checked. But I was very very dissappointed by his uncaring attitude. I didn't know got such person with this kind of heart.

You tested at my place so please dont turn around and say that its spoilt. You could be the one who broke the valve.

Please dont say its your fault u didnt check. you did check my chiller and i tested it for you. my chiller is working fine and it was not cracked nor was it leaking when you took it. i even sold to you at a discount since you asked for it.

on top of that, you wanted to pay half first use for a week and then pay balance a week later? on your part, u didnt bring anybody to help you carry the heavy chiller and no transport even, saying you will push your trolley to hail a cab from the road - so very well you could have cracked the chiller due to transport issue.

My offer of 20 dollars does not mean I sold you a spoilt chiller but only to hope you would feel better. But you actually asked for your money back for the cracked valve. Since you may have cracked it yourself I dont see why I should pay for your mistake.

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11