How high are your PUB bills  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How high are your PUB bils?

• $100 +
    • $200 +
    • $300 +
    • $400 +

• SRC Member
B4 i install artica chiller-$200++. After artica chiller-$400+++. 6fts tank with only 4 ati lights.

Suspect the bulk of bills are from the chiller. Kick in often. Could be bcos of full height cabinet ###### partition tank-heat trap inside cabinet.

install air con compressor for ur tank and see ur bills drop

Same case here. sometime wanted to hear pain pain spend $1800 change to air compressor and get the money back in 9 months time but reducing electrical bill. But the piping work may drive my wife crazy . Alternative, Am suggested me to install external tempreture controller which is about few hundred. This might be a good option but now I got to spend on the skimmer first.

• SRC Member
install air con compressor for ur tank and see ur bills drop

hi. unable to install compressor due to the location of my tank. wish design is smthi like our friend victor rite!! saw his tread on the skimz skimmer and noticed your contribution.

i was at his place few days ago too to admire his tank...

• SRC Member
Same case here. sometime wanted to hear pain pain spend $1800 change to air compressor and get the money back in 9 months time but reducing electrical bill. But the piping work may drive my wife crazy . Alternative, Am suggested me to install external tempreture controller which is about few hundred. This might be a good option but now I got to spend on the skimmer first.

hi speakerphone. may i know how does external temp works? is your tank partition tank? which company u engaged to do the compressor?

many thx for the info...