WTS half opened bag of live sand

albinosage

• SRC Member

Bought from AM early this week with a discount due to it being slightly past the stated expiry date. Used half of it in my 12G nano tank after doing a smell check (no decomposition! :upsidedown: ), and no obvious spike in ANN cycle... I guess the sand is still "alive" then.

It's a 20lb bag of sand. About half a bag left, has been opened for 2 days and has been kept in an airtight container. Enough to fill 1.5 inch of sand bed in a small nano tank.

Asking for $12, collection at my place in woodlands. Also willing to accept trades for LS, mainly looking to build up my clean up crew. Will give around 2-3kg of normal grade 00 sand (unused) FOC with purchase of the above item :)

Please PM me to deal, hope to sell it before the week is over.

Link to product info.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Oh one more thing, off topic but don't wanna start a new thread... I have been in sms contact the past 2 weeks with 2 or 3 bros here on the trade forum, arranged to buy or view their corals, but my phone completely hung last week and had to reset it at service centre, no longer have your numbers.

With the exception of bro Alberted, I have failed to contact the others cos I didn't save my "sent" PMs on the forum and have been busy lately so didn't dig thru the threads to find the nicks of the bros involved :pinch:

A thousand apologies for my ninja pilot behaviour to the bros affected if you are able to read this or recognise my nick :(

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Checked on the sand this morning, starting to have a light waft of smell coming out due to opened package, no longer vacumn sealed.

Will give the sand FOC to whoever can come collect it by tomorrow morning, if not will throw it out.

Thanks for reading :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey