Swop or Give Away Fishes

martin

Happy New year !!!

post-597-1233032730.jpg

Got some fishes to swop (reef safe and non-aggressive if possible) or give away.

1. Maroon Clown (2.5")

2. Yellow Watchman Blenny (2~2.5") - note : quite aggressive towards mandarins.

3. Yellow tail and Blue Damsels (1~1.5") - yellow tail not in picture.

Kindly sms me if interested bros ! Cheers!!!

• SRC Member

Just wanna add, the yellow watchman will be agressive to other gobies and blennys, not just mandarins, best to give him a home with lots of swimming and hiding space. He is a bit neurotic being in his 4th tank and experiencing the stress of 2 tank cycling in the past year :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Just wanna add, the yellow watchman will be agressive to other gobies and blennys, not just mandarins, best to give him a home with lots of swimming and hiding space. He is a bit neurotic being in his 4th tank and experiencing the stress of 2 tank cycling in the past year :P

:lol: Thanks to Binostage.....yellow watchman blenny was nice courtesy from him actually. But my 2.5x2x2feet tank not big enough to house the yellow blenny...as my pair of mandarins were kena "XXXX" :cry::cry: No choice but to give to someone else to take good care of him lor.

I received several PMs...and will explore who to give away soon. Thanks to your kind patience and understanding :bow:

• SRC Member

No problem :)

I think the watchman is overstressed lah. He caused my mandarin pair to "break up" after they have been living happily together for weeks. Was quite reluctant to give it away cos I grew quite attached to him, but he was sowing discord among his tank mates - best to send him into exile haha. :upsidedown:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

No problem :)

I think the watchman is overstressed lah. He caused my mandarin pair to "break up" after they have been living happily together for weeks. Was quite reluctant to give it away cos I grew quite attached to him, but he was sowing discord among his tank mates - best to send him into exile haha. :upsidedown:

:angel: The yellow blenny is a beautiful & healthy specimen. :lol: So I will help u to give away to another nice reefer lor....Ha! Ha!