I-box

beelim

Hi experts,

May i find if anyone of u here (especially RSM users) ever bought such equipment 'I-box' ? My understanding of this product is only that it enable water flows in/out main tank (referring to nano-tanks eg. RSM) but im not really sure of other further details.

My intention is to bring my RSM together with my existing 4ft + sump tank w/o drilling a hole on my RSM. If anyone here had been using or have heard of such product, kindly pls educate mi. Other details might includes:

1) Where to get

2) Price of tis product

2) Space required (Dimensions)

4 Other comments!

Thanks for your help once again!! :D

• SRC Member
Hi experts,

May i find if anyone of u here (especially RSM users) ever bought such equipment 'I-box' ? My understanding of this product is only that it enable water flows in/out main tank (referring to nano-tanks eg. RSM) but im not really sure of other further details.

My intention is to bring my RSM together with my existing 4ft + sump tank w/o drilling a hole on my RSM. If anyone here had been using or have heard of such product, kindly pls educate mi. Other details might includes:

1) Where to get

2) Price of tis product

2) Space required (Dimensions)

4 Other comments!

Thanks for your help once again!! :D

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you looking for an external overflow box that does not require drilling holes on yr existing tank?

If yes, you can get external overflow box from Reef Depot, one of our sponsor (not promoting them, but they do carry). The brand is tunze, from Germany.

You can check out their website, www.reefdepot.com.sg under Overflow Boxes.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
....from Reef Depot, one of our sponsor (not promoting them, but they do carry).....

Currently not our sponsor leh... :paiseh: Your mind must be somewhere else :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey