starfish and 2ft PL light for sale

selling starfish for $8 (slightly smaller than palm size) with me for more than 1/2 year.

-no need to feed him, will feed on dead fishes and leftover food

2ft white PL 55watts light for $20.

I want the star fish. Thanks 96757849

event.png

I want the star fish. Thanks 96757849

upz. pretty pretty starfish still available as i just bought a Harlequin Shrimp and do not want this pretty starfish to end up as shrimp food.

Thanks weihao for letting me back out of the deal.

event.png

upz. pretty pretty starfish still available as i just bought a Harlequin Shrimp and do not want this pretty starfish to end up as shrimp food.

Thanks weihao for letting me back out of the deal.

haha np. wouldnt want my starfish to end up as food for your shrimp. curious on how u gonna feed ur shrimp? cause i wanted to buy that shrimp too at one pt of time. haha

haha np. wouldnt want my starfish to end up as food for your shrimp. curious on how u gonna feed ur shrimp? cause i wanted to buy that shrimp too at one pt of time. haha

the shop tell me to cut 1 leg and throw in. the rest put in fridge. :pirate:

I think i will just buy small star fish and throw in whole. Also think i will buy another one so they can finish the food faster

event.png

the shop tell me to cut 1 leg and throw in. the rest put in fridge. :pirate:

I think i will just buy small star fish and throw in whole. Also think i will buy another one so they can finish the food faster

ouch. cruelty man lol. luckily u chose to opt out on this deal. haha dont wan my starfish to suffer such torment. :rolleyes: