Custom made fish tank

Hi all,

want to sell a custom made tank. The dimensions are 34" (length) by 14" (breadth). For the height, the front and the sides glass are 45cm and the rear glass panel is 37cm. Thickness is 6mm.

The back and the bottom of the tank is pasted with blue Oyama paper.

Bracing is done at 3 sides. The rear is delibrately left untouched for hang on skimmer. Another 2 bracing, 2 ft apart, is done across the tank for sitting of 2 ft lighting.

100_5343.jpg

100_5344.jpg

100_5345.jpg

100_5346.jpg

100_5348.jpg

The tank is designed so that the lighting and rear hang-on skimmer can be hidden visually. Black oyama paper will be given free to buyer to be pasted at the top of the tank.

The tank is brand new. Only touched fresh water once for leak test. My initial intention is to setup the tank using my aquamedic biostar flotor skimmer and an Eheim external canister. However plan changed as i'm making another tank with overflow and size slightly increased.

Looking at $85 for the tank. Self carry at CCK central. Tank is very light. Contact 81182380.

Package price will be considered if buyer gets the biostar flotor as well. Thank you for reading.

• 2 months later...