coral food

onghm

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

Till we (newbies) know how to culture live plankton, what's the next best thing for the coral which is available in our singapore lfs ?

Maybe we can share our experience here to avoid future wrong purchase.

It would be good to list the product and where u got it from

So far, I've heard marinesnow is crap....

I'm using Kent marine's PhytoPlex and MicroVert from Sealife.

How about u guys ?

By the way, for those who are culturing their own live plankton, is it feasible to culture more and sell to members here ?

Thanks

• SRC Member

Hi onghm,

been using those stuff too...tat's the best beside live plankton...perhaps u need coral accel too...and maybe marine deluxe...bot most of my coral food fr Sealife :P

can't wait for the thread on cultivating live plankton to start :D:rolleyes::) then maybe will access any diff between live plankton and those commercially cultivated plankton.

I thk it's a gd idea to buy live plankton fr those who are cultivating becos not many of us have the space to set up a plankton factory :) but i dunno whether live plankton can withstand how long without blowing bubbles into those bottles...guess have to wait for the thread to start...then we have a clearer picture :D:P:lol: