BLACKSEALAB Premium “VolcanALive� Trace

Far as I understand this sand is not meant to be used as a substrate for the main tank. Its usually used in sumps or refugiums, similar to Reef Mud, to add or replenish trace elements to the system.

Its also pricey..

Far as I understand this sand is not meant to be used as a substrate for the main tank. Its usually used in sumps or refugiums, similar to Reef Mud, to add or replenish trace elements to the system.

Its also pricey..

It is. It is written on the packet. Pricey yes. The Bio-Activ Live® Aragonite Black Beach is much cheaper (1/2 price but no stock) . I have 3 pack of that and 2 pack of BLACKSEALAB as my SB.

event.png

should call iwarna and ask them ma before putting in. hope everything alright for you bro.

wanna get this sand, but it stated that must change every two years.

Tried calling but they never pick up. From what I figure, since it is "VolcanALive" livesand, should be like the rest of the live sand, no need washing. However, this one is dry, not soak in water as per other livesand I have used.

event.png

those peanut shell that goes with beer?

Yah. But lucky no beer can :eyebrow:

It is quite nice, 'blacker' then my Bio-Activ Live® Aragonite Black Beach with glitering effect.

I still want black live sand. Let me know when got stock. I want Black DSB. Can buy jaw fish next time. Saw during diving, so cute.

event.png