Cleaner shrimp murder my sea hare in the middle of the night

beast13

• SRC Member

Have you captured clear evidence that your cleaner killed your slugs? The cleaner shrimp might be scavenging the carcass of your slug.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Have you captured clear evidence that your cleaner killed your slugs? The cleaner shrimp might be scavenging the carcass of your slug.

i did witness with my own eyes that the cleaner kept peck into 'holes' of the poor sea hare while it was busy doing its job. Then I chase the cleaner away from the sea hare by using the magnet glass cleaner.

haiz...I have one precious incident that my skimmer cup are filled with sea hare blood early in the morning..haiz haiz...

i did witness with my own eyes that the cleaner kept peck into 'holes' of the poor sea hare while it was busy doing its job. Then I chase the cleaner away from the sea hare by using the magnet glass cleaner.

haiz...I have one precious incident that my skimmer cup are filled with sea hare blood early in the morning..haiz haiz...

Hi,

I don't mind arresting your cleaner shrimp and lock up in my tank instead :) Let me know if u interested.