LR, MH, Rio20(new), Beckett Skimmer (+waste collector)

Hi, selling the following

(1) LR about 100kg at $100 or $2 per kg.

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb

(3) Rio 20HF (Brand new, not used, with box & warranty card not filled) - $75

(4) Beckett Skimmer - Very big, not sure exact model but good for up to 6ft tank (with waste collector FOC) - $100

Received many sms and all that for previous threads; decided to start anew. So it strictly FCFS. No pics. Viewing and collection at Pasir Ris.

:thanks:

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(4) Beckett Skimmer - Very big, not sure exact model but good for up to 6ft tank (with waste collector FOC) - $100

Received many sms and all that for previous threads; decided to start anew. So it strictly FCFS. No pics. Viewing and collection at Pasir Ris.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH with e-ballast. With DIY bracket and LED lights FOC.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

post-3218-1244531984.jpg

hi bro..are ur MH looks like above pic???

How long u have been fire it??

Ya something like that. Bought it second hand from a guy who said he used it lightly for about a year. Two bulbs not good condition so threw away intending to buy new ones but decided to stick to freshwater so selling the whole set.

Cheers

Walter

got a pic of the skimmer? and dimensions... pump [included?] what specs are required?

No pics bro, dc out of commission. Best to view. All I know is its in good condition and a damn good deal! Never used it before but previous owner was using it for a 6x2.5x2.5.

Cheers

(1) LR about 100kg at $100 $80 or $2 per kg.

(3) Rio 20HF (Brand new, not used, with box & warranty card not filled) - $75 $70

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights FOC.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(3) Rio 20HF (Brand new, not used, with box & warranty card not filled) - $75 $70

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights FOC.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

UPPS for my sale. Prices negotiable.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb (2 sets)

(3) Rio 20HF (Brand new, not used, with box & warranty card not filled) - $70

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb. All three sets double ended.

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights FOC. All three sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb. All three sets double ended.

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights FOC. All three sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights with ballast FOC. All three MH sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

MH back on sale. $250 for all 3 MH sets with e-ballast (1 with working tube, 2 without). With DIY bracket and LED lights with ballast FOC. All three MH sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb. All three sets double ended. All 3 sets with E solenoid!

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $120 with bulb, $80 without bulb. All three sets double ended. All 3 sets with E solenoid!

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

Thanks!

Walter

SMS me at 94889093

Thanks!

Walter

Thanks!

Walter

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (3 sets) - $75 without bulb. All three sets double ended. All 3 sets with E solenoid!

MH back on sale. $130 for 2 MH sets with e-ballast (both no tube). With DIY bracket and LED lights and atinic (i think) with ballast FOC. All MH sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter

(2) DE MH Lighting 250W (2 sets) - $70 without bulb. All three sets double ended. All 3 sets with E solenoid!

MH back on sale. $130 for 2 MH sets with e-ballast (both no tube). With DIY bracket and LED lights and atinic (i think) with ballast FOC. All MH sets double ended.

Thanks!

Walter