Dirty sandbed

About 3 wks old

Hello bro,

No need to switch on the lighting as you are still at ANN stage.

Btw, Dun tell me you have already added fish and coral hor :evil: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hello bro,

No need to switch on the lighting as you are still at ANN stage.

Btw, Dun tell me you have already added fish and coral hor :evil: !

if i don't turn on lights won't my coraline algae die off? Well the thing is that the life rock i bought to cycle the tank comes with zoos from a fellow reefer and it comes with 2 percula...

So how committed reefing SIN ah? Die la

if i don't turn on lights won't my coraline algae die off? Well the thing is that the life rock i bought to cycle the tank comes with zoos from a fellow reefer and it comes with 2 percula...

So how committed reefing SIN ah? Die la

Coraline algae can grow back after ANN cycle....! If you want, I would suggest switch on blue actinic lighting for 4~6 hrs operation period will be good enough for coraline subtain.

Btw, If I'm not wrong... you have not done properly ANN cycling :ph34r: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Coraline algae can grow back after ANN cycle....! If you want, I would suggest switch on blue actinic lighting for 4~6 hrs operation period will be good enough for coraline subtain.

Btw, If I'm not wrong... you have not done properly ANN cycling :ph34r: .

Hey James, yea i am running blue actinic but i think i have been running on for too long about 10hrs. In what ways my ANN cycling is not proper? care to share?

what i am doing is running skimmer, rowa phosphate remover (its placed in the sump are in a bag) lights (blue) running for 10hrs. Has zoos and clowns from previous owner of live rocks. :paiseh: