Custom sized tank and setup

bane

Used to have a marine tank a year ago but it was a standard 4x2x2 and i didn't use a chiller.

Now i'm moving house and there is a nice depression in the wall which i wanna convert into a marine tank.

Questions:

1) Any recommendations on customising a tank? length is like 3.5 feet so it has to be custom.

2) what do i consider for a sump ?

3) the cabinet (3.5 feet) can be used to house a sump + chiller also??

4) what are the implications of (3) if i'm going ahead with the chiller inside the cabinet.

5) fauna will be mostly soft coral and lionfish / moray eels - does this mean i can have a weaker chiller?

Thanks experts.............

you can find many information on the forum for the resources you need for your new setup, for a professional and worry free setup you might want to consider looking for reputable shop like our site sponsor for advice , or you can get a local tank maker to set it up for you, however you might be prepare for many D.I.Y stuff esp on the piping and planing of your system / equipments ect..

1) any tank maker should be able to customize the tank size for you.

2) you need to consider the layout of your sump design, i.e mechanical, chemical filteraction, space for your equipment, filteration media to use ect..

3) the tank cabinet can be customize to any size as well with your tank maker.

4) if you want to have your chiller inside your cabinet, make sure there is a ventation opening for the heat from the chiller to vent out..

5 ) Eel and Lion fish are consider hardy fish which will thrive in topical temp, but corals will do better in colder waters.