ph controller

reef2

• SRC Member

bro can try pinpoint ph controller. Its what Henry of ML is using for his display tank. 9v battery operated and 2 decimal place accuracy with temperature compensation. Its the most accurate and value for money that I know of.

You can buy from the jaguar shop at $300 plus or you can order online from www.marinedepot.com for US$90.

• SRC Member

aquamedic's is ard 400-500+. Total digital. Can set the control to be either Normally ON or Normal OFF. Hence you can use it to either cut off power when ph is too low (CO2 control) or restore power (to activate a pump to add buffer or anything to the system to jack up ph)

Dupla's digital but very expensive!

• SRC Member
so far the MILWAUKEE stuff in Singapore is only the Monitor/Meter not the Controller. Petmart told me that they will be bringing in the Controller next year, but not sure when.

They really kw hw 2 rubber here & there! They told me that they will bring in the stock in October but nw is already Dec liao! Same for the API tap water filter! Told me the stock cming in 2 wks time but nw already more than a mth! :angry:

Maybe you wanna try Milwaukee or etgrowoz@austarnet.com.au! His name is Brian Johnston! Exchange a few email with him previously & he's quite a nice guy!