Check out Shell station

stevenkoh08

Wow today same as usual went to Shell to pump petrol then there after i saw a lot of boxes lying on the floor to my further inspect it's LED light for the pump roof wow and can see the view from the rear part it have a big heat shink for heat dispess

Wow today same as usual went to Shell to pump petrol then there after i saw a lot of boxes lying on the floor to my further inspect it's LED light for the pump roof wow and can see the view from the rear part it have a big heat shink for heat dispess

damn i need those heatsink wahaha...

yeah these days, LEDs replacing a lot of bulbs.

even the new lifts are constructed with LEDs already.

Will domestic homes be using them soon ??

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Once domestic LED light bulbs fall below the $30 range, I might consider changing all the lights at home. But really the future is creeping up on us fast, might be sooner than later before other major players other than Philips release their own version.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha no point cause it not good enough for our tank 6500k only wat we need is 10000k and above

the photo i also deleted liao from my cam sorry but most of the station already start fixing it the supply is rufflighting.com and there's a local dealer in AMK ind park

i've called them sometime back and ask all bout LED they supply to the shell it cost around 300plus although the heat sink is big and cool but still not meant for our tank a pc is 1sq ft with around 64 LED and weight around 5kg