Looking for true percular clown

m_kun3

• SRC Member
Nice big blue font, easy on my eyes :lol:

CF has an almost constant supply of them.

To add on, CF means Coral Farm located in Lim Chu Kang Lane 6F unit 60 (if I remember correct). They do sell pair percula clowns and individual one that you can pair them.

Nice big blue font, easy on my eyes :lol:

CF has an almost constant supply of them.

To add on, CF means Coral Farm located in Lim Chu Kang Lane 6F unit 60 (if I remember correct). They do sell pair percula clowns and individual one that you can pair them.

Thank you both bro.

I'd like to get true percular clown and also some snowflack but I don't know where to find it out any bro can tell me where can I get them.

Thanks in advance.

Yup, Coral Farm (at 60 Lim Chu Kang Lane 6F ) has regular stock of the True Percular Clown.

Are you referring to "Snowflake or Piscasso" Clownfish??? You can get it from LCK201 ( at 201 Neo Tiew Crescent)

also at Lim Chu Kang.

Cheers.

Yup, Coral Farm (at 60 Lim Chu Kang Lane 6F ) has regular stock of the True Percular Clown.

Are you referring to "Snowflake or Piscasso" Clownfish??? You can get it from LCK201 ( at 201 Neo Tiew Crescent)

also at Lim Chu Kang.

Cheers.

Many thanks bro.

where is Lim Chu Kang ?

is 201 Neo tiew crescent address?

I got it..

''201 neo tiew crescent at LCK'' is the address. I checked the address on google..I found an arowana farm at the address..

Is it true that the arowana farm can supply snowflake clown ?

Deniz Sisman

I got it..

''201 neo tiew crescent at LCK'' is the address. I checked the address on google..I found an arowana farm at the address..

I went there few days ago and if I remembered correctly, this marine fish shop is just next to the arowana farm, just side by side.

Carol farm might have what you want too. It's also around that area if you drive.

• SRC Member
I got it..

I don't think you can get snowflake clown at this arowana farm.

The farm that you are recommended is just next door to the arowana farm.

Cheers

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450