Help blueface angel not eating n kanna bully

bro, sorry to hear abt your blueface. I just got a blueface from ah beng as well. shd be frm the same shipment. Just now at henry's, i saw a similar sized, ard 4inches blueface. According to henry, just arrive 1-2 days ago but already feeding. You may want to take a look if you are looking for a confirmed feeding specimen. the fish looks very active also, fins "kambong" all the time. look v fierce. confirm can stand up for itself :eyebrow:

I believe you are staying in the east? yea too far to head down to CF just to get a blueface.

You can try SL or reborn, got mine from SL, juvenile one at 40 adults are at 65 and its doing pretty well.

Reborn's the last i asked it all depends on size and stages of growth. Price ranged from 18-50 if i remember correctly.

Ah beng so far have yet to ask him price wise but i think it should be reasonable.

Hope this helps

Hmmm do u know whether SL has blueface stock now? Maybe can go down to buy if have. Thanks. =)

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

Hmmm do u know whether SL has blueface stock now? Maybe can go down to buy if have. Thanks. =)

The last i went on thurs saw a juvenile one which i think you better wait for nicer ones. Don't worry Blueface comes in very often.

The last i went on thurs saw a juvenile one which i think you better wait for nicer ones. Don't worry Blueface comes in very often.

just make sure you get pellet feeding ones.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• 5 months later...

Dear Bros,

I am very new to this hobby and now I had encountered a similar problem that was stated here.

I recently bought a blue face not realising that it had a bit of cloudy eye. At first, the fish was still feeding so I thought the cloudy eye will go off but these 2 days it stopped eating and I noticed that the cloudy eye is getting worst.

I took the fish out of my tank and placed it in a temp tank with a nano wavemaker. I also put in some Melafix as recommended by LFS. After 2 days, the blue face condition is not doing any better. Is there anything or something that I can do better? If this goes on, I am sure it will not make it.

I need your kind advise on this. Thank you!!!