WTS ME salt

Peihao83

Hi, i have the below for sale.. Collection @ serangoon north..

- 1 packet of 50 gallons @ $35

- 3 packet of 25 gallons @ $17 each

Interest, pls PM...

bro did u post wrongly for the price of either one why getting two 25g still cheaper then 50g one????

• SRC Member

Hmmmm...why u selling away all ur salt? U intending to use NSW for all your future water changes???

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Hmmmm...why u selling away all ur salt? U intending to use NSW for all your future water changes???

ya lo.. will be using NSW for future water change.. :)

anyway distance from my home to irwana takes approx 15 mins only..

bro thought we confirmed the deal i'm taking all at 4.57pm today and at 5.53pm you sms me said only selling small packs .... perhaps better if you can confirm what you really want before posting. thanks.

Hi bro, really sorry for this.. I wanted to keep a pack for own use in future in case of anything.

At first, u wanted $70... in the end we close @ $80 including me delievering to your house. Anyway these salt are brand new in packaging.. it not used and in good condition. i sms you, i can send the the small packs too.

Things are new and not used and yet asking for a bargain.. Even we call off the deal in the end, do you have to make a big fuss at here.. Y dun you just go to LFS and purchase urself..

if not going to buy then forget about it. Dun you think u are petty..

• SRC Member

bro, i'm not being petty or kicking up any fuss. if you can't make up your mind you can keep it first before posting it for sale. as i believed, this is not the first time such decisions is being made by you. decom and not decom. buy and sell soon after. i hope you are not doing this, especially to any live stocks.

its not issue of used or not used. i've never seen the stuffs and i don't know the condition of the salt. especially when you been buying and selling salt as fast as a speed boat. there is nothing wrong to bargain but you said 80 bucks and i agree to this price and i'm okay. its not i not going to buy it, its you that changed the deal when you have confirmed with me. thus, i made the decision not to buy at all.

to sum it all, of course you definitely have the rights to post what to sell and when to sell. but do make sure what you really want to do before posting.

happy reefing :)

bro, i'm not being petty or kicking up any fuss. if you can't make up your mind you can keep it first before posting it for sale. as i believed, this is not the first time such decisions is being made by you. decom and not decom. buy and sell soon after. i hope you are not doing this, especially to any live stocks.

its not issue of used or not used. i've never seen the stuffs and i don't know the condition of the salt. especially when you been buying and selling salt as fast as a speed boat. there is nothing wrong to bargain but you said 80 bucks and i agree to this price and i'm okay. its not i not going to buy it, its you that changed the deal when you have confirmed with me. thus, i made the decision not to buy at all.

to sum it all, of course you definitely have the rights to post what to sell and when to sell. but do make sure what you really want to do before posting.

happy reefing :)

If you are not kicking up any fuss or petty, you wun post it here already.. not to worry, i wun do that to my live stocks..

Do you want to open up the salt and check first before u buy? So buying and selling fast give you a chance to bargain? Since i made the changes and you decided not to buy, the matter will rest... Anyway forget about it.. This is a want to sell section..

Dun wanna waste time arguing over this, who's right n wrong..

• SRC Member

moderator please close thread as suggested.

this is a border line case. relax joe, just forget about it.

happy reefing both.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||