Can two different dwarf angel be house together?

• Senior Reefer

in a 2ft? very unlikely..... space is too small for two dwarf angels to co-exist peacefully. even if its possible, i won't reccomend. the small size of the tank will always ensure squabbles between the two centropyges.

Hi guyz, i juz setup a 2 ft FOWLR setup, is it possible to house 2 different type of dwarf angel? For instance, housing a flame angle with a cherub angle, will it cause any problem? Thanks!

You have to introduce the 2 different fishes at the share time. Provide more hiding space then your chance will be higher.

Mmmm....today just bought a flame angle for my 2ft. But the exisiting coral beauty in tank bully the flame until quite bad.....

No choice have to removed the coral beauty at the moment.:(

hi bro so long nvr see ur update liao how's everything

• SRC Member
Mmmm....today just bought a flame angle for my 2ft. But the exisiting coral beauty in tank bully the flame until quite bad.....

No choice have to removed the coral beauty at the moment.:(

hey i had same prob 6 mths ago ... new comer flame angel kena whacked till fins torn n hiding one corner.... cudnt catch either fish out cos of rocks/ corals ... i bought a small mirror n place it in part of tank taht the coral beauty lieks to hang out ... my yellow tang blue tang , clown fishes & coral beauty took turns charging the mirror ... coral beauty totally forgot abt the "new" flame angel .... after abt 2 weeks i took out the mirror n up to now , no more aggression frm either party ... existing as neighbours ... u can try this trick... it worked for me, hope it'll work for u as well

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

hi bro so long nvr see ur update liao how's everything

Everything fine. Thks! Currently got 2 tanks. Not much update as not much additional coral and fish. How about u?

hey i had same prob 6 mths ago ... new comer flame angel kena whacked till fins torn n hiding one corner.... cudnt catch either fish out cos of rocks/ corals ... i bought a small mirror n place it in part of tank taht the coral beauty lieks to hang out ... my yellow tang blue tang , clown fishes & coral beauty took turns charging the mirror ... coral beauty totally forgot abt the "new" flame angel .... after abt 2 weeks i took out the mirror n up to now , no more aggression frm either party ... existing as neighbours ... u can try this trick... it worked for me, hope it'll work for u as well

Thanks for ur tricks.

I am not going to put in the Coral beauty inside the tank anymore as to catch out this fella from the tank was SUPER DIFFICULT!!!

Tooks me 2 hours to catch this fella out. :wacko:

• Senior Reefer
Everything fine. Thks! Currently got 2 tanks. Not much update as not much additional coral and fish. How about u?

Thanks for ur tricks.

I am not going to put in the Coral beauty inside the tank anymore as to catch out this fella from the tank was SUPER DIFFICULT!!!

Tooks me 2 hours to catch this fella out. :wacko:

took me 1 week... -_-