My Simple Seahorse tank

chinmo

• SRC Member

Hey guys! this i the way i kept my horses.... clean(except the diatoms :upsidedown: ) clear!

4244360499_bd70b1d3a6.jpg

my reidis! my love!

4245145064_64a358e2d0.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Finally post your SH tank liao.... LOL

Nice yellow horseys...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member
Finally post your SH tank liao.... LOL

Nice yellow horseys...

as u can see my tank nothing to see except the sh..... so not eager to post lor :upsidedown:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

What nothing to see? Lots to see! 'Crazy horse' pole dancing... :eyebrow:

as u can see my tank nothing to see except the sh..... so not eager to post lor :upsidedown:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member
nicee..

what are they feeding on?

i'm also a reefer from bishan! :eyebrow:

wao bro sharp eyes sia I didnt even notice hahhaa :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
What nothing to see? Lots to see! 'Crazy horse' pole dancing... :eyebrow:

oh that ar..... many to see then! finling and swing! hehehe

nicee..

what are they feeding on?

i'm also a reefer from bishan! :eyebrow:

what st u at bro? they eating frozen mysis! hehehe

Well done. Hope you can resist any urge to add anything which might introduce aiptasia or hydroids. :upsidedown: The bane of young seahorses..

am am really really stopping myself to go lfs...... hiaz.... the urge is strong! hahahhaa.... but still can maintain... buying essential stuffs for my sh oreadi spent alot..... that stop me from getting other stuff hehehhe