Decommissioning Give Away/Sales

Tualatin

Greetings people,

I am decommissioning my 3-tier of 2ft x 2ft x 1ft tanks due to current lack of time and plans to restart a new tank. The fishes have to be given away first, while the equipment sales will come later.

Here are the fishes I have to give away, sizes are my estimate and the condition is that the new owner has to take them all together. They have been with me for roughly three years. I aim to clear them before Friday, if possible.

1. 1x Orange Shoulder Tang (6 inches)

2. 1x Bristletooth Tang (5 inches)

3. 1x Green Chromis (2.5 inches)

Please PM me if you have an interest to take the fishes. Selection will be based on haste and my convenience as time is of the essence now. The location to pick up is at Bukit Panjang and please provide your own pails/bags.

Happy new year to all and thanks!

Cheers,

Ryan

Greetings people,

I am decommissioning my 3-tier of 2ft x 2ft x 1ft tanks due to current lack of time and plans to restart a new tank. The fishes have to be given away first, while the equipment sales will come later.

Here are the fishes I have to give away, sizes are my estimate and the condition is that the new owner has to take them all together. They have been with me for roughly three years. I aim to clear them before Friday, if possible.

Please PM me if you have an interest to take the fishes. Selection will be based on haste and my convenience as time is of the essence now. The location to pick up is at Bukit Panjang and please provide your own pails/bags.

hi i may be able to house your fish . let me know your timing .. also is it agresive ? ?

w()W*w()W*w()W

Greetings people,

hi bro,if ur fishes' still available i will adopt all 97308558

Thanks all for the interest. The fishes have been collected.

Today's give away: A box of assorted frozen food (blood worms, brine shrimps, mysis shrimps)

Today's sales: A big pail of live rocks (including snail/hermit shells) and half a medium pail of live sand for $40.

PM me if you are interested. The frozen food is to be cleared today or they will be disposed of. The location to pick up is at Bukit Panjang.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Apologies for the really long hiatus. I have been too busy with work. Anyway, below is the revised list of equipment for sale:

1. Deltec MCE600 + Filter Box - $400

2. AquaC Remora Pro + Rio 10HF - $200

3. Eheim Universal Pump 1260 - $100

4. Eheim Universal Pump 1262 - $120

5. Overflow Box - $50

6. 2x Eheim Professional II 2028 (full set plus a number of spare parts) - $150 each

7. Hailea HC-300A - $300

Stay tuned to more items, I am consolidating them for another update.

Cheers,

Ryan

Apologies for the really long hiatus. I have been too busy with work. Anyway, below is the revised list of equipment for sale:

1. Deltec MCE600 + Filter Box - $400

2. AquaC Remora Pro + Rio 10HF - $200

3. Eheim Universal Pump 1260 - $100

4. Eheim Universal Pump 1262 - $120

5. Overflow Box - $50

6. 2x Eheim Professional II 2028 (full set plus a number of spare parts) - $150 each

7. Hailea HC-300A - $300

Stay tuned to more items, I am consolidating them for another update.

Hi bro,

I will take the Overflow box. Please sms collection address to 9749 4623.

Regards

Michael

• 2 weeks later...