Reef Nutrition stuffs-where to buy?

Ketchup

hi guys, anyone know where to buy Reef Nutrition products? i am thinking of getting the Tigger-pods... to eat off the diatoms (new tank syndrome :P)

http://www.reed-store.com/shop.cfm/Copepod...ates/TP-SM%3A2/

AM carries them - they're having CNY promotion right now. Food is 50% off I think.

Check it out.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• SRC Member

http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/productsDetail...?productid=1359 <-- this?

call before going bro

Retail Outlet

298 Upper Paya Lebar Road

Singapore 534931

Contacts

Tel : +65 6383 7277

Email : info@aquamarin.com.sg

Operating Hours

11am - 11pm

(Daily including Sundays & public holidays)

Bus Services

22, 24, 43, 58, 62, 70, 76, 80

Nearest MRT

Serangoon or Paya Lebar

• SRC Member

ahh... AM sell this ah? I didnt noticed it the last few times i went.. will go and check it out :P

Anyone tried before? I thinking of putting some in main tank for the diatoms and some in refrigum to propagate for the fishes to eat..

ahh... AM sell this ah? I didnt noticed it the last few times i went.. will go and check it out :P

Anyone tried before? I thinking of putting some in main tank for the diatoms and some in refrigum to propagate for the fishes to eat..

you are looking for the live pods right?

No stock now if I am not wrong.

check with Janet.

cheers

JAcky

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
ya.. looking for those.. Jacky, u tried it be4?

It works, but imho, this is a very expensive to introduce pods.

My tank setup is DEADROCKS and salt water and crushed coral chip (dried one) so there is no life forms except bacteria which i introduce via those commerically available bacteria powder / liquid off the shelve and ofcoz dead shrimp. then i dump half of the tigger pods into my tank after 1 month of cycling and well now is like 2nd month and my tank is full of pods.

But let me repeat.. this is a very expensive way to introduce PODS. why not go get some LR and cultivate pods from there. cheaper.. too

Thanks dackie for the bottle of pods. I will try my best to write more FRs.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

ya.. looking for those.. Jacky, u tried it be4?

yes.

Usually AM orders them in once in 2 months.

You would need to get them fast and introduce them to your tank asap over a period of time.

There might be too many dead pods if you purchase them too late.

would reccommend you to try it when its available.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
hi guys, anyone know where to buy Reef Nutrition products? i am thinking of getting the Tigger-pods... to eat off the diatoms (new tank syndrome :P)

http://www.reed-store.com/shop.cfm/Copepod...ates/TP-SM%3A2/

Since AM is not selling it now. why not cultivate your own pods by getting a nice and matur LR and some chaeto and harvest your own PODS. Long before this bottled pods come to SG, our tank is already filled with PODS. so its not any panacea, imho, the bottled pods a GOOD to have not a must have.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.