WTS Livestock: Cleaner shrimp, Purple firefish goby, Tuxedo Urchin

• SRC Member

As above, I've got the following to sell:

Cleaner shrimp large (2 inch+) - $8

post-15730-1269228699.jpg

Getting too large for my nano tank, thus letting it go.

Collected: 2 for DUCADOS

Tuxedo Urchin (1.5 inch) - $6

post-15730-1269228723.jpg

Hardworking algae muncher, consumes virtually all kinds of algae.

Reserved for Oniz

Purple firefish goby (2.5 inch) - $16 $12

post-15730-1269228710.jpg

Bought about a week ago. Stable and healthy, feeds on pellets, mysis, brine shimp and Henry's reef gourmet.

All livestock trapped and awaiting collection. I reserve the right to sell to whom I am comfortable dealing with - too many A380 pilots and co-pilots these days. PM me if interested, thanks.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

As above, I've got the following to sell:

All livestock trapped and awaiting collection. I reserve the right to sell to whom I am comfortable dealing with - too many A380 pilots and co-pilots these days. PM me if interested, thanks.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

I reserve the right to sell to whom I am comfortable dealing with - too many A380 pilots and co-pilots these days. PM me if interested, thanks.

lol.... haha.

Uppz for your sale bro.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

I define co-pilots as the back up buyer playing me out as well after the first buyer MIA... Happened more than once haha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Haha, sorry bro, preferably it's Woodlands only. I don't feel safe bringing the fish and shrimp to work since I don't have a holding tank in the office anymore.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Hmmm will it be ok if I put the purple firefish with my yellow headed jawfish in my pico?Thinking of 2 jumpers in my tank makes me wonder alot hmm..

Hmm no experience with jawfish.. It is not aggressive right? Firefish are mostly peaceful, except to their own kind. Mine doesn't seem suicidal so far lol.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Hmm no experience with jawfish.. It is not aggressive right? Firefish are mostly peaceful, except to their own kind. Mine doesn't seem suicidal so far lol.

Ooo coz my previous purple fish sucide so kindna phobia oso. And I got another small black clown too.hmm will think about it and get back to u if I want bro :)

and yupyup jawfish is a shy fishy ;p

untitled.jpg

a noobie reefer...

Ooo coz my previous purple fish sucide so kindna phobia oso. And I got another small black clown too.hmm will think about it and get back to u if I want bro :)

and yupyup jawfish is a shy fishy ;p

Bro Thomas, cannot lah. Yr pico cannot put anymore fishes inside already. Pls don't. Maybe those small small yellow flown gobies ok. As to purple goby, my previous one was a tyrant. Chases after other gobies, clowns bigger than himself. So I believe that are always exception. But really dun add anything else lah, u still ahve your neon right?

Bro Thomas, cannot lah. Yr pico cannot put anymore fishes inside already. Pls don't. Maybe those small small yellow flown gobies ok. As to purple goby, my previous one was a tyrant. Chases after other gobies, clowns bigger than himself. So I believe that are always exception. But really dun add anything else lah, u still ahve your neon right?

yup yup i still have my yellow neon oso..after reconsidering oso think i shoudn't put oso.very peisei har my polo tee still at yr place.been quite busy so no time to go over.

Anyway ups for the beautiful fishfish!! :lol:

untitled.jpg

a noobie reefer...

• SRC Member
As to purple goby, my previous one was a tyrant. Chases after other gobies, clowns bigger than himself.

Lol maybe cos all your fishes are so tiny hahaha. But frankly, for a nano tank best to keep to 1 species of each, the common combination is clown, wrasse, goby for peaceful co-existence. I'm going for clown, wrasse, goby and hawk, they should have no problem minding their own business haha.

And kimkim, I didn't realize that your tank is so small and overstocked... Jacky is right, you should stop buying liao... Or buy a bigger tank haha.

Upz for my purple firefish!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey