My girl's 1 ft nano cube

• SRC Member

woah...too fast bro.

heres the plan

wait for frag rack to be here.

then get wilson over here with his tool and frag.

Will get some frags for you and Goondoo... :)

haha thanks, i'm not there to collect the frags from you ... something else :pinch:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

haha thanks, i'm not there to collect the frags from you ... something else :pinch:

You don't mean the whole tank....

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

its NOT a frag tank.

its NOT a frag tank

its NOT a frag tank

its a nano tank

its a nano tank

its a nano frag

its a frag nano

it's a frag tank .... ohhh ...

25 Gal Micro Ocean

:P paiseh .......

send my regards to the real poomoon yeah!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

goon, you free this friday? we might be going lfs shopping.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

goon, you free this friday? we might be going lfs shopping.....

free as in what time, sir?

Office hours sure cannot lar..... blink.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

hey jacky, does yr tank have a layer of oil on the surface?if there is, how do u actually get rid of it?

yeah sure will have ....

you need surface skimmer to get rid of it. if yours is a hob filter, you can also see if you can pipe the filter input to a surface skimmer.

if you do not have a surface skimmer, the try to create more turbulence in the surface and hopefully you can minimise it.

• SRC Member

Prophet jacky.

i think the gorgonian you took from me.

has a pretty red brittle star on it which i actually took because of it haha.

do find it lol but if you like it just keep it

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

Prophet jacky.

i think the gorgonian you took from me.

has a pretty red brittle star on it which i actually took because of it haha.

do find it lol but if you like it just keep it

yo bro

That gonio ended up with Peter Tee.

get it back from him before it dies in his tank or ... *gulp, maybe he has discarded it... lol......

call him tml quick!

• SRC Member

*starts chanting*

Its a frag tank,

Its a frag tank,

Its a frag tank,

Its a frag tank........

welldone.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

yo bro

That gonio ended up with Peter Tee.

get it back from him before it dies in his tank or ... *gulp, maybe he has discarded it... lol......

call him tml quick!

huh? i meant that gorgonian sea fan ... haha

• SRC Member

can we have some pics on how the seafan is doing moss n jacky? :ThanxSmiley: ! Really hope to see you guys keeping it to some degree of success.

damn sad... i left it on the sand bed.

gonna epoxy it to a lr as we speak.

with proper food should be ok...

jacky has many types of phyton feed he should have greater success.

can we have some pics on how the seafan is doing moss n jacky? :ThanxSmiley: ! Really hope to see you guys keeping it to some degree of success.

I posted a shaky shot on my main tank thread liao....

will keep you posted on its progress.

huh? i meant that gorgonian sea fan ... haha

oops... ok. I did not notice it.

If I see it , will catch it out.... paiseh...... you paid for it but my frag is even a bigger than yours..... blush.gif

If I can keep this alive for 2 months, I am going for the purple and all other types of fans devil.gif

• SRC Member

oops... ok. I did not notice it.

If I see it , will catch it out.... paiseh...... you paid for it but my frag is even a bigger than yours..... blush.gif

If I can keep this alive for 2 months, I am going for the purple and all other types of fans devil.gif

pretty sure you can.

at least its opened. mine was out of water for a long while. so yeah its not quite open yet.