WTB Nano Tank Set

Hi Bros,

I'm looking for the following. Please do reply or pm with price and will revert soonest.

1. Nano tank (all in one) preferably JBJ 28G

2. Eheim Compact 1002 ( 2 pcs)

3. Chiller i.e Hailea, Artica (1/10 models)

4. Deltec MCE 300 or 600 Series

For those whom are giving up and intend as a set will be interested to view as well. Thanks for reading. Cheers!

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Hi bro,

Delightings is having a Nano Tank set for sale. It comes with skimmer, lights and chiller, depending on the package you choose. please refer to link http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88498 for more details.

Cheers

Hi Bros,

I'm looking for the following. Please do reply or pm with price and will revert soonest.

1. Nano tank (all in one) preferably JBJ 28G

2. Eheim Compact 1002 ( 2 pcs)

3. Chiller i.e Hailea, Artica (1/10 models)

4. Deltec MCE 300 or 600 Series

For those whom are giving up and intend as a set will be interested to view as well. Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

Hi bro,

Delightings is having a Nano Tank set for sale. It comes with skimmer, lights and chiller, depending on the package you choose. please refer to link http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88498 for more details.

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the update. I've seen razali setup at iwarna; adopting the elos concept. I'm setting up for my bro and he likes my setup. I'm using JBJ and has a built in hood, those all in one types and he loves it. Even my chiller i put it in the cupboard so looks neat.

so still scouting....