weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

$8000 for SPS??

at $50 per colony.... budgetting for 160 colonies? i think planning to lose a lot of colonies to diseases and RTN issit that need so big budget for SPS?

So in the end conclusion, when your tank is not stocked up possible to hit $30K ?? Not too likely right? Unless you get chopped carrot head :P

160 colony is not impossible if you had a BIG tank :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
not so desperate right?

I scared tang police come raid after I post the photo :P

The choice is yours....

Either Impatient people like me, or the Tang police will visit you tonight! :evil::fear::evil:

• SRC Member

The choice is yours....

Either Impatient people like me, or the Tang police will visit you tonight! :evil::fear::evil:

jus put the pics lah.... at the most they knock ur door just ignore loh :lol::lol::lol: come on.... we all broke the "tang law" in one way or another ;):lol::fear:

wah ur tomato the colour very dull leh... ur RBTA how come no bubble tip??

DA, no problem with wet or dry blanket, good or negative comments all are welcome! I accept all of them gracefully :rolleyes:

ryz:

No bubble tip I got no idea :P

Color dull? They are very very dark colored :P How to be "bright and brilliant" lol

In fact the colors of the clown has been getting darker since they settled down.

• SRC Member

WAHAHHA nice man... very nice body pattern.... haha no lah didn't mean to be a wet blanket... just curious mah... How big is it?? haha... dfamn sui... very pui too.... feeding already? eating nori?

Live and Let Live

My ex-sohal was so fierce that he bullied my blue tang until it didnt dare to come out at all.............simply vicious!!!

post-34-1085668615.jpg