My New Tank ~ Bigger and Better

poh34

• SRC Member

Added new fishes. 2 x banggai, sexy shrimps, purple firefish. Now with 8 fishes. Huat ah!

Some major different this time round. Added a 90° angle connected to flow in tank. B4 water flowing down. Now flow to right side. Also main rock structure this time round is in center. Improved water circulation. Water go round n round the tank. No many dead spot. Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Posted Image my pioneer button from t95. Been with me for 3 yrs. From colony to few pieces to almost wipe out after i introduce morrish idol. Now the fish is dead n the coral come back from death sentense after i add in z pro blue light. Hope it will grow back. I determine to make weekly water change n dosing of trace element. Prove to my cfo that tank cam be beautiful with time n money...... can ask for more budget then. If not she always say i waste money n their life.....

• SRC Member

Got some foc pob frags from a nice bro. Follow his advise. Put all 3 in different position. High flow high light, medium flow high light, low flow highest light. Last one trial is a mobile one. Cos it on suction cap. So far seem that all 3 are doing fine. Pray hard. Hope i first time success. The 2 dollar super glue is good. Let make some rock art. Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image my pioneer button from t95. Been with me for 3 yrs. From colony to few pieces to almost wipe out after i introduce morrish idol. Now the fish is dead n the coral come back from death sentense after i add in z pro blue light. Hope it will grow back. I determine to make weekly water change n dosing of trace element. Prove to my cfo that tank cam be beautiful with time n money...... can ask for more budget then. If not she always say i waste money n their life.....

Oh man... My CFO starting to say those things also! Taking away funds from my coming baby's diaper and milk money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

I also gone thru that period. That why unable to change water regularly. Also i think i did not use enough blue light for coral. My kid is almost 4now. Starting to save on diapers n milk n maid money..... can put in more time n money now.

• SRC Member

One more tips....train ur children to love marine fish. Now my son every week want to go fish farm to see n buy coral..... u know what i mean. It educational also to improve their knowledge. To know more than the usual photosyntesis for plant. Coral in water do that also. But wait, some dont....

Which fish farms in jalan kayu did u go? Didn't think there were any there.

And where did u get the glue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Think AM Has the Glue If im not Mistaken

REEFING 24HRS A DAY!

One more tips....train ur children to love marine fish. Now my son every week want to go fish farm to see n buy coral..... u know what i mean. It educational also to improve their knowledge. To know more than the usual photosyntesis for plant. Coral in water do that also. But wait, some dont....

:thumbsup:

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

I starting to love the super glue. Able to create rock art in minutes.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Saw one bro using mbs for his rock scrape. Thought of doing a super tree like garden by the bay..... time to ask for coral frags....

• SRC Member

New rock in. Think of putting bubbles n maybe hammer at the 2 'leaves'.

Weekend no budget.... only add in common feather duster.... cfo is going to invest more corals. ... where is the best place? Mayb try pasir ris. More farms there. N never go to pinninacle before.... for all these years.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image