Unethical Seller by the username of Kinarato

richard23

The whole story started when this guy with the user name of Kinarato (dont know his real name but only have his SG number 92xx4xx8) which I contacted through SG reef club after knowing that he is selling a pair of onyx clownfish. I was travelling to Singapore and then I decided to book for the fishes and collect it at a mutually agreed time and venue which is Bedok MRT station at around noon time...

when he passed to me the fish, he put the ice directly next to the plastic bag containing the fish which is really disastrous, i told him this might kill the fish as the ice might freeze the water inside. I can notice the fish turned white (not too sure whether it is the temperature shock or stress cause jz caught)..so i went back and put it into the tank with my anemone which they hosted straight away.. he gave me assurance my fish "immune to all water and virus" and said if not because of the damn tang in my tank even if i offered 1k for the clownfish also he wont sell..then soon later i realised the fish had brooklynella and i asked him why? im sure that my tank is safe and i put medication straight away for the fishes...his first reaction was "why you make them sick" and blamed that my tank MUST got ick or maybe my anemone got ick..

i was like wth...few days later he msg me and asked "how you treat ick as now i realise my fish got ick and serious one". He said he bought two new clownfish and those caused his other fishes to get ick..two days later he asked how is the fishes and again blamed me "wtf..in my tank so long no problem, is it because of stress or change of environment"..

I told him it's because of your damn tank infected with ick and he blamed Pacific Reef for selling him sick fishes instead and he said will refund me.. I gave him my account number and he said around 15th July he will transfer to me and said "dont worry i wont run de , even though you killed my clowns"..after 18th July no reply, 20th and 26th July, 11th August asked him again for the refund but no reply.. He even dare to ask me previously to buy for him yellow hammer and keep first..lol, the reason why I posted this is to let everyone know to be aware of this kind of people. It is unethical to do so and hope you guys will learn from my mistake. Thanks!

• SRC Supporter

Apart from Kinarato trying to cheat this user selling a sick fish , he has been trying to disguise sales thread in our Swop section , which despite warning doing it over and over again as shown on his activity stream. 

Now, he is telling the whole world that SRC is bullying him so who is the one being bullied ? 

There is a reason why we implement the 100 posting minimum rules to protect users.

conv.png

copy7.png

cheat.jpg

• SRC Member

Apart from Kinarato trying to cheat this user selling a sick fish , he has been trying to disgust his  sales thread in our Swop section , which despite warning doing it over and over again as shown on his activity stream. 

Now, he is telling the whole world that SRC is bullying him so who is the one being bullied ? 

There is a reason why we implement the 100 posting minimum rules to protect users.

/uploads/monthly_2015_08/conv.png.179c5ea5f5e1b7e355d6ba429195ea7b.png">http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2015_08/conv.png.179c5ea5f5e1b7e355d6ba429195ea7b.png

/uploads/monthly_2015_08/copy7.png.97cff4b1cacb4382eaf3456416232d03.png">http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2015_08/copy7.png.97cff4b1cacb4382eaf3456416232d03.png

/uploads/monthly_2015_08/cheat.jpg.3419f4fbf851be5a3674c2baa818fe9e.jpg">http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2015_08/cheat.jpg.3419f4fbf851be5a3674c2baa818fe9e.jpg

Mods this guy kinataro also sms me and talk a lot of shit staff . And he said can buy more cheaper price than out local lfs . Then I reply him back and said ok I now diposit 30set each in cash and help me order but he did not dare to reply . I'm finding him is a lose and trying to be funny to us . Please mods do something on this thx .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• SRC Supporter

Harlequin Mania, I don't know Kinarato and I don't know richard23 either but without hearing kinarato side of his story, how, as an admin, you accused him of trying to cheat?

I did not accuse him of cheating, only user report to us that he is trying to cheat, as you can see despite warning to him he keep posting up stuff for sales under our swop section what does it show ? Trying to cheat his way out to sell something here until someone fall for it ? This is just a question for us to think through. 

Edited by Harlequin Mania
  • Like 2

• SRC Member
Harlequin Mania, I don't know Kinarato and I don't know richard23 either but without hearing kinarato side of his story, how, as an admin, you accused him of trying to cheat?

Bro that guy is trying to be funny . Now he post on other forum saying src kick him and ban him for no reason.

• SRC Member
I did not accuse him of cheating, only user report to us that he is trying to cheat, as you can see despite warning to him he keep posting up stuff for sales under our swop section what does it show ? 

Yes bro this fellow is wanted by a lot of lfs .

• Like 1

Hi, I showed the admin our conversation in whatsapp and asked them whether they can track the old post that started the whole transaction but that user deleted the post later on...i guess if he is not replying me after a month, there is nothing more I can do cos he is not helping himself to clear his name too...wat i quoted in my initial post are the exact words or similar in nature to what he said to me which I already sent images of it to the admin as proof..im just disappointed with him and his actions, I thought I could rely on good faith and trust his words but it backfired me

• SRC Member

The whole story started when this guy with the user name of Kinarato (dont know his real name but only have his SG number 92xx4xx8) which I contacted through SG reef club after knowing that he is selling a pair of onyx clownfish. I was travelling to Singapore and then I decided to book for the fishes and collect it at a mutually agreed time and venue which is Bedok MRT station at around noon time...

when he passed to me the fish, he put the ice directly next to the plastic bag containing the fish which is really disastrous, i told him this might kill the fish as the ice might freeze the water inside. I can notice the fish turned white (not too sure whether it is the temperature shock or stress cause jz caught)..so i went back and put it into the tank with my anemone which they hosted straight away.. he gave me assurance my fish "immune to all water and virus" and said if not because of the damn tang in my tank even if i offered 1k for the clownfish also he wont sell..then soon later i realised the fish had brooklynella and i asked him why? im sure that my tank is safe and i put medication straight away for the fishes...his first reaction was "why you make them sick" and blamed that my tank MUST got ick or maybe my anemone got ick..

i was like wth...few days later he msg me and asked "how you treat ick as now i realise my fish got ick and serious one". He said he bought two new clownfish and those caused his other fishes to get ick..two days later he asked how is the fishes and again blamed me "wtf..in my tank so long no problem, is it because of stress or change of environment"..

I told him it's because of your damn tank infected with ick and he blamed Pacific Reef for selling him sick fishes instead and he said will refund me.. I gave him my account number and he said around 15th July he will transfer to me and said "dont worry i wont run de , even though you killed my clowns"..after 18th July no reply, 20th and 26th July, 11th August asked him again for the refund but no reply.. He even dare to ask me previously to buy for him yellow hammer and keep first..lol, the reason why I posted this is to let everyone know to be aware of this kind of people. It is unethical to do so and hope you guys will learn from my mistake. Thanks!

Thanks bro for informing us here.. This guys ever contact me regarding my listing in sgreefer. Ask a few questions and mia.. Didn't care as many buyers after him..