Hello everybody...

let me introduce abit abt myself. i am Nick, have converted my Freshwater hobby to this poisonous hobby called Reefing.

Started back 2yrs back with a 422. canister filter , hang on back skimmer. then changed to a 322 with sump and some proper skimmer in 2016. After much hesitation i have decided to approach Exquisite Reef.. attached below are some pictures of the new setup

34984163_10160358611000328_754738707252117504_o.thumb.jpg.a4760017306ac20afbe1bba3bbafa1d4.jpgIMG-20180612-WA0025.jpg.359e672d1009f39e655e98df31ea892a.jpgIMG-20180612-WA0023.jpg.b5541f0582d024c47986520a059224c8.jpgIMG-20180612-WA0024.jpg.c87c029134a95126f46510c7bb768e2e.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Nick, i am looking to get a new tank too. Could you pmed me the price of your setup please? Thanks!

Hi Nick, i see that ur going for a shallower tank this time. I think its great for maintanance.. 2ft deep is slightly harder to maintain especially if its bare bottom and need to reach down all the way to remove detritus. Looking to get a new shallow tank myself :)

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Hi Nick, i see that ur going for a shallower tank this time. I think its great for maintanance.. 2ft deep is slightly harder to maintain especially if its bare bottom and need to reach down all the way to remove detritus. Looking to get a new shallow tank myself

Ya thats e problem wit 2ft depth. Didnt hav proper planning previous. So want to do it good with this new setup. Still lots to learn from all of you guys here!

Ya thats e problem wit 2ft depth. Didnt hav proper planning previous. So want to do it good with this new setup. Still lots to learn from all of you guys here!

With improving tech and new products in the reefing industry every year, seems like it will be a life long learning situation
But the reefing basics dont change..
I really hope 1 day some1 will come up with an elixir to dose our tanks which will take care of all the major and minor trace elements, inc mg kh & cal.. and also lower nitrate and phosphate.. all in 1 product! Too much to ask for i guess

It can be open concept. I was tinking of fixing the ikea roller blinds. So i can do away with the rusty hinges
Image1530780511.058686.jpg.b3bc77f308d04722a25f5436c6b1a6bf.jpg

Nvr seen roller blinds being used for that b4, not sure if it is rigid enuff. But its all abt doing something new and enjoying it at the same time. Thumbs up for ur DIY idea :)

Nice tank, i like the open concept show piece. 

How or where will you mount the power sockets, cables running etc, as these may affect the aesthetic of such beautiful tank?

i m interested on the cost of your customized tank by exquisite reef too as planning my future upgrade. Can pm me what does the cost include? 

Nice tank, i like the open concept show piece. 
How or where will you mount the power sockets, cables running etc, as these may affect the aesthetic of such beautiful tank?
i m interested on the cost of your customized tank by exquisite reef too as planning my future upgrade. Can pm me what does the cost include? 
Still tinking of where to mount them. Hahaha!!!

Such neat looking tank. Love the aluminium profile stand n the plumbing is awesome!!!