FS:1*150W MH (centre) + 2*36W actinic (ends)

madmac

• SRC Member

Hello, I'm putting up for sale the above. I've used it new since March '04. There are two switches on the right end, one for the MH, the other for the actinic lights. The ballast are all internal. I'm keeping some acros and they've coloured up quite well if placed close around the MH light (Ushio 20k). Pics will follow.

I'm upgrading my lights. I need something with at least 2*150W MH or will consider even T5s. I'll be scouting for a new set as soon as this one gets sold.

I'll be happy with $390 or nearest offer. Will entertain any offers for a swap + a $topup. Thanks.

mm

post-10-1092842028.jpg

• SRC Member

No replies at all. Will lower $340* or nearest offer (ono). Great set of lights for any newbie... for some SPS, LPS and softies would be fine..

* does not include the Ushio bulb. Thks for considering.

mm

• SRC Member

JF, jee thks for the photo tips. Will practice it the next time I post any pic.... its lights off for the LS, and I don't wish to upset their expectations. : ) The third pic was just to illustrate that any prospective buyer could keep healthy SPS if he/she bought the light set.

Still have no enquiries... yet. keeping hope alive still.

mm