wts resun cl450

• SRC Member

A "GENTLEMAN" indeed, bought thr chiller from this Mr Little Antzzz

Delivered to my place for 130 bucks, hand him the money and brought the chiller home with pride and excitment, my coral do not need to sleep in sauna any more

After connecting and plugged in VoaLA!

Suddenly a trank drove into my room and the noise from the CHILLER was deafening, and sudddenly all went black , my house electric circuit tripped 4-5 times untill I removed the plug of the chiller from my main.

So sad, Mr Little Antzz told me to call him if the chiller is not working, and I forgot to add in, the LED Temp display is not displaying anything, I call the previous owner and not one pick up the phone and I sms him and told him his chiller not working, he replied.

I called him again and he picked up the phone, I told him the chiller problem above and her gentlemanly graciously said he will return the money and take back his good stuff, and then when I was about to arrange for the return and refund, 180 degree change and he accused me of my error and slmmed the phone.

What a gentleman, beware when you buy things on this forum, never use the word 信用 , I told him my mistake was to believe him and never check the things on the spot befor giving him the money. Young man but never hornor his words, so bros here who wants to buy anything please check before you give your hard earn money to the seller.

so sad, sitting infront of the CL450 typing this letter.

I thought the CL450 is like my CL280, wo quite and subtle, never thought its a monster.

And our gentleman said I should know, but when I asked him he said no problems.

My mistake, good night bros and sisters