WTB: Spotted and Red Scooter Dragonet

SQKRU

Looking for Red Scooter and/ or Spotted Dragonet of medium size. Most shops in Singapore have only the Mandarin Dragonets....

Please keep me posted on which shops or if anyone might probably have them for sale or giveaway...

Thanks.

• SRC Member

Think i replied to ur other post... Hahaha but anw try sealife for spotted mandarins... Got some at the back of shop... Red scooter not that common and im still looking for it also...

Fresh fishes and inverts! What's next? To the salty side of marine of course!:)

"Never to part, lest jealous heaven stole our hearts"

Think i replied to ur other post... Hahaha but anw try sealife for spotted mandarins... Got some at the back of shop... Red scooter not that common and im still looking for it also...

Is this Sealife in Balestier or West Coast?

• SRC Member

Is this Sealife in Balestier or West Coast?

Balestier...:) think the one in westcoast is marinelife or there's another shop also called sealife in west coast too?

Its just me getting confused... Im so blur, new to this hobby and loving it. Anyhow, will try Sealife tomorrow and see if I can get lucky and come home with a Spotted Dragonet!

• SRC Member

Its just me getting confused... Im so blur, new to this hobby and loving it. Anyhow, will try Sealife tomorrow and see if I can get lucky and come home with a Spotted Dragonet!

Lol its both of us getting confused actually...:) im new too! Sealife price alil higher but fishes are good...:) check the quality of corals there.. I have myself to blame for not checking proper and got an almost dead open brain which died on me a few days ltr...:/

thanks... looks like my fish hunting for Red Scooter Dragonet, Spotted Dragonet and Green Banded Goby will have to wait till Tuesday then. Seems like West Coast Aquarium and SeaLife are both close on Mondays... haiz...

• SRC Member

I saw a number of red scooter at the West Coast Aquarium.

It is located within west coast market blk 502.

Hi, is it at west coast dr near ayer rajah food centre? What else are sold there? Thanks!:)